Depisteo VT-1 PC Controlled
PC Driven Vision TesterStore patient results in electronic filePrint results to PC printer or PDF
Prepare personalized sequences to adapt to your patients needsWatch a video on the Depisteo VT-1.
Depisteo VT-1 Remote
- Long life LED lighting
- Light weight and portable
- Easy to transport
- Adaptable to progressive lenses
Titmus vSeries Vision Screen PDF
The Titmus VSeries family of vision screening instruments features a compact, foldable, lightweight design, ergonomics for patient comfort, standardized test illumination and integrated handle for ease of transport. All models in the Titmus VSeries family combine a variety of vision screening tests like visual acuity, binocularity, color and depth perception, muscle balance, astigmatism and peripheral vision to meet your vision screening requirements.
Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener
The Spot Vision Screener is a handheld vision screening device that helps users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. Spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen display allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening tests and autorefraction applications.
- Supports AAP screening guidelines for early detection of amblyopic risk factors
- Automated vision screening device provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results
- Easy to use, easy to implement with minimal user training required
- Adequately powered for mass screening events
- Captures readings 97% of the time helping to screen otherwise difficult patients
- Wireless printing and WiFi-enabled for easy export of data
- Manual exports available via USB port
- Uses lights and sounds to help engage children
Get In Touch
Need help finding a product or run into an issue on our site? Contact us directly at (800) 328-6709 or send us a message!