Otoacoustic Emissions Pediatric
The GSI Corti™ is a portable, battery-operated diagnostic and screening device that measures Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) for infants, children, and adults. The Corti offers maximum speed and flexibility with pre-defined and user-defined protocols for Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAE) and Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions (TEOAE) measurements. Screening can be completed in seconds - saving valuable time, increasing accuracy, and reducing the risk of a newborn waking during screening.
The Corti provides six different configuration options that meet the needs for virtually all clinic environments: three options for screening and three options for diagnostic testing. Screening options include DP, TE, or DP plus TE screening. Diagnostic configurations include DP, TE, or DP plus TE diagnostics.
- Minimal Training Required – Complete evaluation on both ears requires only three button presses
- Cut Out Noise – Patented noise rejection algorithm smartly assesses the response in variable background noise
- Fast as 8 Seconds – DPOAE testing in a single ear can be completed as quickly as 8-16 seconds
Maico Eroscan Plus OAE Screener
ERO•SCAN Screener test system provides a rapid measurement anddocumentation of Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAEs) or Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions (TEOAEs) at several frequencies. This device is an ideal screening tool for professionals involved in a hearing screening program or needing a quick assessment of the cochlear system due to the “Pass” or “Refer” outcomes provided.
This device is used for all age groups but an ideal solution for pre-school and kindergarten children and even newborn infants.
- 4 DPOAE test frequencies reported
- Integration to state tracking systems, Hi-Track or Oz
Maico EroScan Pro
- Easy to operate one button design
- Sequenced protocols permit a full test battery DP and/or TE OAE
- Intuitive interface for fast, easy operation Advanced diagnostic capabilities
- Customizable settings and protocols
- Print to thermal paper, PDF or PC printer
Otodynamics Otoport Lite
The Otoport Lite is a simple to use handheld OAE system with an intuitive interface, offered with either TEOAEs for newborn hearing screening or DPOAEs for both newborn and paediatric hearing screening.
Get In Touch
Need help finding a product or run into an issue on our site? Contact us directly at (800) 328-6709 or send us a message!