Hearing Instrument Fitting
Audioscan’s Axiom offers the highest quality in standard verification. It is for clinics who need only the essentials in verifying hearing instruments. Simply connect to your laptop or external monitor and your Axiom is ready to go to work!
Why Buy Axiom? For Value and Performance.
- Axiom includes full test box capabilities
- Remote connectivity with NOAH facilitates easy and efficient office integration
- Axiom is a stand-alone powerful computer, avoiding future operating system conflicts faced by PC-based equipment
- Dual probe microphones for fast, convenient set up
- Axiom’s smaller footprint is space-efficient
- Connect a large screen monitor for superior counseling impact
- Free software updates twice per year for up to 10 years
- Affordable Audioscan quality that lasts!
Audioscan Verifit 2
Audioscan’s Verifit 2 is the most advanced name in verification, thanks to an unwavering commitment to scientific accuracy. Audioscan has a single-minded focus on constantly improving the verification process. This assures your patients get the best possible hearing experience.
Why Buy Verifit2? For Performance and Accuracy
Enjoy these advanced features found in the #1 selling Verifit2:
- Patented** binaural capability improves accuracy
- New RMSE score that tracks dB variance from target to assure fitting excellence!
- Unique speech-activated directional test that other brands simply cannot test
- Full telephone verification tests for Bluetooth and T-coil enabled hearing aids
- Wideband to 12.5 kHz testing capability
- Noise reduction testing that measures simultaneous binaural REM and test box
- Superior binaural accuracy with Binaural Sound Field AssistTM
Verification is now easier and faster than ever!
- Efficient simultaneous binaural in REM, test box and real-time headphones
- User-friendly menu makes selecting tests a breeze
- Verifit LINKTM quickly and accurately automates the fitting process*
- Full integration capability that easily shares data using Noah
- Puttyless coupling for superior quickness
- Convenient MAOF frequency lowering highlighter
- Slide-in couplers and hearing aid positioning tools are a snap!
*Oticon, Bernafon and Sonic brands only as of September, 2018
** Patent US 9,860,652 Β2. Testbox only
Audioscan Verifit Skull Simulator
You can objectively verify the capabilities of Ponto® and Baha® devices using any Verifit® test box produced since 2005, against first-ever DSL-BCD* targets. The VSS uses a specialized new Speechmap environment using Force Level (FL) with appropriate vibrational transforms to represent the dynamic range of the patient.
The Affinity is the ideal tool for Audiologists and Hearing Aid Dispensers. It tests hearing aids, performs real ear measurement, test box measures and functions as a audiometer – all in a single unit controlled by an external computer. It is fully compatible with OtoAccess and NOAH.
Interacoustics AD629 Audiometer
AD629 – the new 2 channel air, bone, speech audiometer. The first true hybrid audiometer combining a standalone and PC-based audiometer in one box.
Large 5.7″ adjustable high resolution graphical color display Internal storage for 500 patients / 50,000 test sessions Integrated pre-recorded speech & Direct print options Compact and portable design (14 “ x 11“)
The Callisto™ brings the modern clinic to your client! The small footprint and light weight ( 1.25lbs) makes the system the ideal choice for the travelling clinician doing home visits or travelling between different sites.
Portable Audiometry and REM
Interacoustics Viot Video Otoscope
The New Viot video otoscope can capture sharp high-resolution images and video.
The ergonomic design of the new Viot makes it extremely easy to use and ensures a comfortable experience for the client. It is ready for use as soon as the image appears on the screen, and with only one button press, the user can make a full assessment of both ears without having to revert to the computer or screen.
With the convenient 90° angle view, it is possible to see both the ear drum and the lower part of the ear canal.
The Viot can be operated through the Viot Suite or directly from the Affinity2.0, Equinox2.0 and Callisto suites.
It is Windows® 10 compatible and offers integration with Noah and the Interacoustics OtoAccess database.
Maico MA-41 Audiometer
The next generation of the Maico MA-41 audiometer features:New ergonomic design, Full color display, Integrated Wave Files eliminate the need for an external CD player, Noah compatibility, Air-Bone-Speech
Maico MA-42 Audiometer
MA-42 Portable air/bone/speech, 2-channel audiometer with built-in word lists, patient storage, and NOAH compatibility.
MedRx A2D+ Audiometer
The AVANT A2D+ is a compact, dual channel, air, bone and speech Audiometer.
- Dual Channel
- PC Based Via USB Connection
- Insert Earphones or TDH-39 Headset
- Patient Response SwitchNOAH™, Sycle.Net & TIMS®
- Optional Integrated Quick SIN™
- Testing Capability Available
Our Sure-Probe™ Microphone System offers an adjustable loop and probe retention design which allows for easy placement in any ear.
- Simultaneous FFT Dual Probe Measurement
- Blue (L) and Red (R) Lighted Ear Indicators
- Features:DSL (I/O), NAL-NAL1 and NAL-NL2 Targets
- Hearing Loss Simulator For 3rd Party Demonstrations
- USB Powered
- Ergonomic Design
- NOAH™, Sycle.Net & TIMS® Compatible
The AVANT™ REMsp system is approximately 1″ x 3″, about the size of a typical computer flash drive.
- It is USB Powered and Features: REAL EAR Measurement
- Live Speech MappingDSL (I/O), NAL-NL1 and NAL-NL2 Targets
- Built-in Hearing Loss Simulator
- Lighted Probe Microphone
- Occlusion Testing plus Multiple Test Stimuli including the new ISTS standard
- This NOAH™ & TIMS® compatible system was designed & priced to allow any practice to employ the benefits of verification.
The vacuum chamber will pull up to 28.5 inches of mercury at sea level when the constant suction feature is engaged. The Pulse Power feature will increase the volume of airflow to remove clogged debris.
Get In Touch
Need help finding a product or run into an issue on our site? Contact us directly at (800) 328-6709 or send us a message!